Monday, February 6, 2012

feb. 6


Hello Family!!!

About my next companion I heard there are 7 people from Utah one from Hawaii one from Fiji. So I’m either getting one from Fiji or America most likely I will be with someone from Utah. I pick him up in town on Wednesday. IM super excited to meet him and get him going!!! I just remember so clearly how bad I was shocked to be here and how bad it was at first so I’m going to remember that a lot because my comp is going to have a super hard time but I will be there for him. I think I might take him out to go eat fufu the first night. Fufu is so nice now but I hated it at first but we eat it all the time now. We are teaching this new family and every time we teach them they feed us fufu after its sweet. I’m going to bring some fufu when I come home and I’m going to make it the first night I get back. I will give anybody 100 dollars who can finish a small ball of fufu haha. But I’m staying in abuakwa for at least three more months which I’m really happy about I love the people here and have made so many sweet friends I don’t want to leave anyone of them yet. My companion is going though he leaves on Wednesday. I am pretty sad that he is leaving.I actually have learned a lot of Twi. It’s hard to explain but the culture here is so different, if you don’t greet everyone they get mad at you. You start out and say ete sen? which is how is it/ Then say eye which is fine/ then they say now swe which is what about you/ then I say something back . One of the missionaries taught me something funny. I say booko asa e wo. Which is everything is easy like giving birth. I say that to the ladies and they get kinda mad then they start laughing because a white man spoke Twi, and they know I’m joking around. The people here are super funny. I was gonna ask you for a favor. I want you to send me something you can even take out the money from my account to buy and send it shouldn’t be much. There called perfect pushups the traveling ones and it comes with a workout elder wheeler has them and he said it helps a lot. I wake up at 6 am everyday to work out so I would like that if you could, and also the restoration movie, I want to start having a movie night at the church with investigators. I think it would be powerful to have them see it. Let me know. But thank you for everything you do I love you all so much and the church is so true and blesses us in so many ways. How great is it to know that we are in the true church and it is up to us to pick our eternal destiny if we endure to the end we are guaranteed to be exalted.
Elder Francom

No comments:

Post a Comment