Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feb. 27


Hello Mom,
Everything is sweet in Africa, I lied we have the seventy coming tomorrow we all have to prepare a talk but I don’t know if I will have to speak I guess we will see. This week has been kinda nuts we have had the power out pretty much the whole dang week. On Tuesday some African snipped our power cord and stole it 
cause there is copper in it. So we were out of power two days straight. Then these last couple days the lights have been out almost all day. Last night it was sweet. Me and elder willyerd made spaghetti for Emanuel and his family. Then we were all going to watch the restoration after. Emanuel is awesome he invited like 10 of his friends and family over to come watch the movie. But turns out that Ghana’s power sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So as soon as we 
pressed play the power went out! It was still sweet tho, we couldn’t even get 15 people from our ward to come to something like that. Emanuel is awesome i bought him and his son a white shirt and ties today. Cause they don’t have them. But we 
are going to invite him to be baptized on the 19th of March on Wednesday so I’m looking forward to that a lot. I can’t wait. I can’t say enough good things about his family and him. He wants his whole family to come to the church. He knows it is true! Thank you for the updates from back home. I hope all is well 
back at home, I can’t believe the school year is almost over already it seems like it just started. But I can’t send you pics today I will next week for sure tho. I am putting together a package and I should send it home this next month 
some time I will let you know when I send it. Missionary work here is sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment