Wednesday, February 15, 2012

feb. 14


Hello Family!!!
Things are sweet here in Africa it has been a crazy week. Well I picked up my 
companion on Wednesday night from town. He is a sweet kid. I got the only guy 
from out of America which I am happy about. He is from Fiji.  His mom is from pakistan, and his dad from nepal. I dunno if you have ever heard those people talk but its super 
hard to understand. I had to learn how to understand these Africans and now i’m 
trying to understand my comp. Being trainer is tough but its sweet. In mission 
when you train you call them your son cause you help them with everything, and 
it’s true I feel like a dad out here. I have to feed the kid cause he doesn’t like 
anything and just help him with everything.  It’s sweet i have learned so much 
this week. It was a pretty hard week though, and I really didn’t want to be here to 
much, but then Sunday came. WE have a sweet investigator his name is Emanuel we 
teach him and his family but mostly just him. He has come to church 3 out of the 
4 weeks so he is really doing well. I just can see how powerful he is and how 
much he loves God and how he wants to be in the true church. That is what is so 
rewarding as a missionary and what keeps you going. The gospel is really helping 
him out so much and you can see the happiness and blessing that come as you 
follow the Lord. My comp is such a sweet guy he is pretty quiet so i’m trying to 
break him in but he is so nice. Adair went down by cape coast. I hope you all 
had a fun time at the expo I love seeing pictures and seeing how everyone is 
doing back in Utah. But for the twi, its funny I have picked up on a lot now, 
the people are so funny when you speak twi they all freak out!! But yeah those 
sound like the right ones, send the workout to if you can so I can get jacked 
out here in Africa!!!  We all met up on Monday to get burgers pizza. I 
actually got both this time so I enjoyed very much!! I got the packages so 
thank you very much. Everything was in good shape!!! I APRRECIATE everything you 
do. I think today is valentines so happy valentines. I haven’t talked to the 
bishop once so tell him to write me!!!!!Love you all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment