Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26


Dear Mom,
It was awesome getting to talk to you yesterday, it felt like I haven’t talked to you in years. I’m sure time will start to pick up shortly, well hopefully!! All is well here. I heard you didn’t by any presents this year? I’m glad I didn’t miss out. You can start buying again in 2013. haha. Thank you for the Christmas money Mom, you didn’t need to do that, but thank you so much. I found the speakers, so I’m pumped about that. It’s nice to get to listen to some music. Last night after we went to the Opongs for Christmas, we brought them a bunch of bottles of pop and a bunch of food. They were sooo excited. It is so awesome to see how grateful they were for just little simple things. Then we started to pass them to everyone in the compound, and everyone was so happpy. It was sweet to do stuff for other people for Christmas, I’m excited to be Santaaa. Then we just sat around at their house for a while and talked with them and celebrated Christmas with them. She fed us fufu for dinner.  Now she wants us to come back today for dinner haha. She is too nice. WE are going to take a picture with them all this week so I’ll send that over to America next week.  I’m glad that I only have one more Christmas away from home though. I have to realize, that I’m here for a great purpose, and the Lord needs me ,so he can guide me to those people who are ready to accept the true gospel. I read today in a book about temples and it really taught me a lot. It’s awesome to know that our family can live together for eternity. God has a perfect plan for us if we do the things here on earth as we are preparing to meet God. I am helping those people to have the same knowledge we do. I think how difficult it must be to not know for sure why we are here and where we are going, and all of the promised blessings we receive if we do what we are supposed to do here on earth. I love you and the family so much, and its such a blessing to have you guys. Have a great week. Love Elder Francom

Peay family,
Thank you for the packages, and everything i opened them all yesterday and they were so good. I will enjoy my food for a long time its nice to eat some normal food every so often haha. So thank you a million. I found the speakers, I didnt know they were hidden but I got those. I got the cds too. I hope you guys had a merry christmas, and that everyone had a good time spending time with there family. You don’t realize how much you love and enjoy the time you spend with your family until you leave on a mission. My best memories come from spending time with all of you. One of my favorite things I did before I left was going to Sun Valley. It was such a blast I always remember those good times that we all had. I love you all so much. love, Elder Francom


No comments:

Post a Comment