Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 19


Helllo Family,

I’m doing awesome here. I have started to adjust to everything, kind of. Well not everything, but I’m doing a little bit better.  Yeah we have been teaching so much more, and contacting a ton. I just started talking to everyone cause I hate just walking around and doing nothing. The traffic here is just crazy! It’s unbelieveable, like its ridiculous haha.  Mom I must say that you would love Africa maybe we should move here after I get back. Every thing here is so cheap. I can buy a bunch of lunch like ALOT! for only 1 cd which is comparable to about 40 cents back at home haha. We get a ride in a taxi and drive for about an hour and it cost like less then 20 cents haha.  I tried something new food wise this week. This lady we eat over at a lot fed us chicken the other week, and since we didn’t eat everything (The bone) she thought we didn’t like it!!! So now I eat the chicken bone and everything! You should try it. It’s not that bad. We have four baptisms coming up, we are hoping to  get a couple more for the baptism too, so that is pretty exciting. We have this one family, they are the Opongs. They are honestly the nicest people ever. They treat us so nicely. We go over there to visit, and they will just spoil us with stuff every time. We go and eat there at least once a week. They are awesome! we are going to celebrate Christmas with them. The crazy thing is that they’re not members and we don’t even teach them either… they just love us. I don’t have to much to say this week. I am excited to get to call you on Christmas. So I love you and have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment