Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 4th


Mother,
I am doing really well. It has been a sweet week. It is true about the three goals. I was on fire, I am turning into a soccer player. We are trying to play every Saturday now, we do it with our ward and then the next ward by us. Today we got to meet up with the missionaries and we played soccer again. I scored 2 goals today it was pretty sweet. I just get lucky cause these guys are really good and i am not good but i some how just score i guess. This week our branch became a ward. That was pretty sweet to see. The ward is really excited so hopefully they will start helping a little bit more in the work. I love the branch here. I have been becoming really good friends with a lot of them. It’s sweet to get to know people and really understand them, some of these people are just friends like I have back at home. That is what makes a mission really fun. So with transfers we find out on this Saturday. That is really funny about all of the bats. I am glad they are taking control of the whole thing. Brother owusu got up again and bore his testimony again the man is just awesome. It will be so hard to leave some of these people that I love so much. He has such a powerful testimony and has already been spreading the gospel to others he has a pastor comitted to coming to church. He is a big man in the region cause he is a chief. There is a head chief in the ashanti region and he is just below him. So he knows a lot of people and people respect him and listen to him. This week it rained almost everyday I got some sweet pictures of it. It just send rivers the rain here is crazy. Anyway on Wednesday owusu was the only person that came to midweek besides us out of all the members. He was so excited to come I really was mad. They don’t come cause of the rain. They think the rain will take them away no lie. He will be the next bishop when his area opens cause he lives the farthest away out of any of the members he lives like 45 to hour away. This week I got food poisoning again. I still am kinda sick but not to much. I didn’t stay home or anything it wasn’t to bad. The wall is what kinda guards our house. They use gates and walls to guard the houses here. I baptized the last person so it was his turn to baptize him. We are having a baptism this week. WE will have either one or maybe 3 we are still seeing if they are ready or not. I got one package from Shelly but that is all. It was an awesome package. I will tell her thanks. President is coming up on friday so they should bring mail then I am thinking so hopefully this week. I hope everything is good and hopefully Snnemarie is delivering this week is the baby’s name really sonya?  Anyway well I love you mom and appreciate you so much. I really thought about how good of a mother and example you have been to me this week.  I love you so much and thank you for everything. I am sorry for anything that i did that was wrong in the past. Have a good week!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment