Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2


Hello, mom

That is so sweet about everyone and all the places they are going. I‘m so happy to see that all those people are going to serve the Lord. I am sorry about the car, that stinks but I’m glad that you sold it finally. This was a crazy week, a sweet week though. Start off with a couple stories. I have grown spiritually so much this week. I had a really cool experience. One of our investigators whose name is Prince is gonna be baptized on the 15th. I love the guy honestly. He is such a sweet guy and just loves being with us. Well he had a problem drinking and smoking and it came back again. He promised us that he would stop on the 15th. He told us his life story to us, starting crying cause he wants to change so dang bad. I really figured out why I am here in Africa on a mission that day. I realized how much of a influence we have on these people and how great they are. He told us the only way he will ever change is if we help him. We promised him we would go see him every day.  A mission is sweet its so hard at times, but to see these things are experiences you will never get unless you go serve the Lord. The Lord works in mysterious ways, its crazy. We have walked past this complex every day for 1 and a half months and the people haven’t even said a word and we haven’t either. So we go up to the lady and she cant speak English. Some how I got her fan and started fanning her fire to start it. This lady comes out and starts translating for us. Then I’m talking to the lady and she asks who we are to the translator. Then we tell her all the stuff and now she wants us to teach her everyday. She promised to come to church this week. I will let you know how it goes Another way the Lord has led us this week was today we were in town, and were walking back got lost had no idea where we were and we freaking found us some mountain dew I got a 24 pack it was so dang sweeetttt. Ahhhh I’m going to enjoy so much. But I love you family so much.

Elder Francom

No comments:

Post a Comment