Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16


Hello Mom,
I’m doing great, everything here is going good. But the baptism went well, it was very frustrating though like the 3 days before the baptism we were trying to get hold of Prince. But he wouldn’t answer, so we were all disappointed because we thought for sure he wasn’t going to get baptized. He ended up calling us Saturday night, and he was still living the word of wisdom. So we baptized him it was awesome, he was so happy. WE also baptized two others one name was Laticia and the other is Agnus. Laticia our interviewer said she was the most powerful investigator he has seen yet. She is so sweet, and loves the church so much. She is going to help out the branch a ton. But the people we baptized our so sweet, Prince is gonna start to come around with  us a little to help us teach. WE always take this sister her name is Diana she was converted a year ago, and she is so powerful, we try to take her to all the sisters that we teach. Funny story for the week, so sister Diana and her house 3 other girls, they are so sweet and they love us missionaries so much. Well Elder Sesay and Elder Wheeler were on splits together, and they went over to their house, and they asked where Sesays real companion was, and they told them that he died, then they ended up calling me and I played along with it and told them he died. Well it was a horrible idea, we saw her later that night at the church and she still thought he was dead and we told her and she like wouldn’t even talk to me and said all of them were crying about it and stuff, I felt bad. But it was funnnnny!! Africans are super gullible. I probably don’t have time to make cookies I just need like a beef stew mix thing or a couple is all so I can make the beef. We don’t see Pres Shulz much but I think we have interviews next week. The district meeting went really well, it was sweet. I am happy I got my first one over with now they will be super easy. WE don’t get to play basketball here we don’t have a basketball or a hoop. I think Cape Coast is nicer. But they are splitting the mission in July, so one mission will be Kumasi and one will be Cape Coast, so if I stay up here till July I will be in the new mission. I love you all, and by the way I got the packages and I have to say those notes were the sweetest things in the world so thank you everyone!!!!!!! You don’t realize how much that stuff means to me it’s so sweet. Thank you so much.
Elder Francom

No comments:

Post a Comment