Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 24


Mother Dear,
Well i hope that you had a good week!!! I had an okay week, i am super happy about the news! I DID NOT WANT TO COME TO THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have gone anywhere, but this is a huge blessing. So this is going to be a huge change. I am going to paradise!!! They have McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!! That is all that i need!! I don’t have to eat rice and stew and fufu with monkey every day anymore!! I am excited for the change I think this is really going to make me a better person!! I know that everything is done in the Wisdom of God. This is his work Mom, don’t doubt that he knows exactly what he is doing. Honestly as hard as trials are, they are for our benefit. Through the trials back at home, it has taught me so much! I wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t go through them and life was just easy. So when times are the hardest make sure you rely upon our Heavenly Father Mom. That is when he is going to be there for us, especially when we get what we need out of the trial.  I am doing well, its been a hard week saying good bye honestly I just kind have not let myself think about it to much  and I haven’t told to many people cause its to hard leaving these people so a lot of people I am just leaving without saying goodbye. But we’ll have a chance a again to meet. I know. One of my recent converts in my first area  is probably going to get married again. I am so happy for him, he is going to bring the lady into the church before he marries her though. They have told me he is one of the most solid members in the branch that he comes every single week. So that always makes your day when you here those type of things. Tomorrow Ihave to say good bye to some of the families and members cause I will be leaving early Wednesday to Kumasi and won’t be back. I am going with the aps for 3 days. Joel and his family are so sad they couldn’t even believe it. It is amazing to see what has happened to that family especially his father, who just loves coming to church now and has become such a better person in just three weeks!!! Oh yeah the mission president called me this week, and asked if I knew how to drive, I said yeah. Then he was like okay good the new mission president plans on having you drive as soon as you get there, so, most likely I will be having a car!!!! That will be really sweet. hahah all of this walking everywhere on dirt roads now to have a car. I heard they drive on the left side of the road, and the cars are stick so the driver side is on the right hand side which means you will have to shift with your left hand so I will have to try and get used to that one. I am glad that you are doing well, and are having fun with Anna and Shawn that will be sad to have them leave. It will be hard mom I will be praying for you so hard. Keep busy in life and hang in there I will only be away from home for 1 year more then you will have your best friend back at home!  Rely upon our Heavenly Father, they know what we go through, Christ suffered for all of our afflictions troubles pains and everything, he knows how to help us I promise you that one! So keep doing well, I am going to south africa for a reason, this is not my work but the Lords, it will make me the person I need to become! Have a good week Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment