Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 26


 Mother,
You need to listen to the Joseph smith cd, it is awesome. I got 
it from one of the guys in the apartment.  One thing I learned about Ghana this week is nothing ever goes right. We move into a sweet apartment, but then we move and our pump doesn’t work to push the water into the house so were still bucket showering most the time. Then a rain storm came last night and we had a 
pool in our house!!! It’s crazy I don’t know how these people deal with this stuff. I really do love it here I know I complain a little bit, but I will be super sad when I have to leave these people. The experience here is just awesome. That is sweet, that he got his call to Ghana. You will have to give him my email so we can talk before he comes so he can be prepared. . Well I lost my cord to my camera so I can’t send pictures home till I send my card sorry. But the basketball game was sweet; the team was actually really good. For being African. WE are going to go out and play next week too. We didn’t do too much missionary work this week we had to move all of our stuff and clean both of the 
apartments so we were busy doing that all week. 
 Yes I still lead the music the president thinks he is a funny guy. I also need more 
face medicine. The reason why my face is so red is not because it’s burnt it’s from the doxycyline for malaria we are taking. I sweat way too much to wear sun screen. Love you sorry if I didn’t answer your questions

No comments:

Post a Comment