Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19


Hello Mother,

I’m doing just great in Africa. They are kind of changing the mission up in Kumasi, they used to have 2 zones and now they have four. So we are getting two new zone leaders on Monday! I know one of them he is sweet, he loves to play basketball and so does the other one I guess. We are actually going to go play with him today. I found two guys in Africa that play ball too so I got there number one of them called today but we can’t cause we are already going. Some of my mtc people, all of my best friends are down in cape coast tho so it kind of sucks. I keep in contact pretty well with one of them. Adair called me this week. He sounds like he is doing well, he says he misses it up here. I miss the guy. Sounds like you’re just the world traveler I can’t even believe you, going to Cali 2 weeks in a row! I was joking about that today, because I think they are going to split the mission in salt lake by receiving revelation I told the people in the apartment they are going to send me to Cali instead. It’s hard here but I wouldn’t wanna serve anywhere else. It’s awesome, I am having so many great experiences. I think I owe like 100 dollars in duty cause I haven’t paid it for a while. I feel like I’m spending a lot of money I hope I don’t drain all my money. Yeah those are the push up things I wanted so thank you very much!!! Me and Lemor, work out with them every day. We only have to go and fetch for water if our power has been out for more than a day.  We started moving in today, we put the new water tank in there today. We are going to move all of our other stuff on Tuesday and Wednesday. We baptized Emmanuel yesterday. It was such an awesome experience hopefully I will get time and will be able to send you a picture or two. But it was sweet I got to baptize him. Missionary work is very rewarding and much blessing come out if you just work your hardest. I really know this is where I need to be. I know that Emmanuel was prepared for me to go and contact his son. I really have a strong testimony that you are sent where you are supposed to be. Prince his son, was asking us yesterday where is my form for baptism, He wanted to be baptized. We are making him come to church a couple more times than he will be baptized shortly. We had a missionary fireside for the stake out here in Kumasi which is 3000 people, for the members to come. Well turned out that we only had like 40 members come there were more missionaries there then members. It’s frustrating cause the people aren’t serious like back at home, but I guess that is our job to help them become serious. I know this is the true church, I could never deny it. I love being a missionary and serving these people it is such a privilege. I love you all!!!!
 Elder Francom

No comments:

Post a Comment