Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12


Mother,
How is it going?? Welll It sounds like you guys had quite a good week. I also had a good week too. I am so glad that you were able to go to the Zolls. They are awesome people and they really helped out the Kumasi and Cape coast mission so much. He is the reason why I came to South Africa, and I am so grateful for that, because I really know this is where I need to be. My rash has gotten a ton better, but most of all I have grown so so so much since I have been here!!! The way I have loved my mission has increased so much since I have been here. I don’t know why it is but I am just loving it. I love the Gospel, and I have become so much closer to the Savior and our Heavenly Father. I have so much Joy!!! I love it!! I met Lexi and the Brother once they came to our District meeting!! I knew elder Alba, I know most of those people in that picture. I love those guys Alba is a nice guy, but I know elder Briggs the most!
So yeah we had a good week we worked hard, we had some cool experiences. WE actually were able to go to a school this week, we taught like 12 to 13 year olds about the For Strength of Youth. They really loved it especially the teachers, and actually one of the teachers invited us over for dinner on Tuesday so hopefully, something will happen out of that even though she Hindu. This week we set up an interview with the newspaper, so next week we are going to have an article in the paper of us! So we are really working hard trying to find some people to teach and get this area going. I am so close to all the members they love us!! We are just really working hard in this area trying to get things going because we love the gospel and know it can bless so many lives. The members really trust us a lot cause they have seen our hard work, so I think that they are really going to start helping the work a lot they already have its awesome, I wish to stay in this area for a while I want to see it grow I know it will!!!! I am sooooo happyyyyyyy!!! I have been so happy since I have been in South Africa!! It’s incredible, my life has totally changed, my desires my everything!! I just love teaching the gospel so much, I can’t even imagine my mission ever ending!! It won’t! So yeah anyway it’s crazy I feel like this every single day so happy!! Even through the hard times I try and stay happy!! It’s amazing what the gospel can do in your life. This is truly true happiness I have never felt this way in my entire life!!
Well talking about this just makes me so happy!! Anyway I get my new companion today he is from South Africa he is fairly new on mission. He is a good guy he is such a nice guy. So Yeah I am loving my mission and I am so happy!! I don’t really need anything for Christmas, maybe just like a small envelope of candy. When is Thanksgiving anyway? have a good week.
Love 
Elder Francoma 

No comments:

Post a Comment