Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 22


 Mom!! 
You are pretty funny, I forgot what I said in my email last week, I was about to punch the computer screen!! I could totally see you guys doing it, that is the thing!! (I told him we went to the 49ers game in San Francisco because of his last email about the cruise.)I am glad that you were able to spend a lot of time up with Shawn and Anna. I bet that was hard leaving them again. That is what is hard about vacation. You never want to go back home, well at least that is always how I feel!! Now you’re back to normal life again!  I already told you details about my new area!! Everyone is Indian and Hindu! They all have huge dogs, and they try and bite your hands off. These dogs are seriously scary cause there is so much crime, and stealing here that everyone has a guard dog that sits behind the gate all day and if it opens, then sorry to the person that is by it. People get bitten by dogs all the time, so that is my worst fear right now!! Well it’s not really like Ghana most of the houses here are just for 2 missionaries. Which makes it really lonely, but there is a lot less of goofing around at least since of Lemor, me and him used to have so much fun at night. Now I usually just study the scriptures and stuff, so that has been really good for me! I have grown so much more since I have been in this mission.  The spirit really has testified to me that this is where I need to be especially when I was at the doctor’s office. The spirit is something I just cherish now, it guides me and protects me every day, I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. Something I really have learned on my mission is setting goals, and improving on the bad! One thing I really like about myself is I dunno if I was this way at home but I am now. I know you would probably make fun of me if I didn’t say that. Anyway, I am always striving to improve; nothing is ever good enough for me. Well the way I am. I always want to become better, and that is what life is all about improving while we have this short period of time in mortality. We all need to become better each day and become more like Christ even tho the world gets hectic we really need to improve and not go back!! Well right now we are visiting with a family of less actives the father has 5 kids and they all have kids and they are all less active. Like 16 of them,. so pretty much half of the ward. But they got really offended with someone in the church. But they might be! But I received two packages!! One from Shelly or whatever and from you they were awesome!! I don’t really miss anything too much, so everything that you send is good, thank you so much! But we drive about 30 to 40 miles each day. The area is pretty spread out it’s, probably like the whole Centerville maybe little bit more I dunno! But the family in Ghana is going to be baptized this Sunday I am so excited for them. And also the other family was already baptized and Morrison! So that was pretty good to hear!! Well I am doing well, I don’t really like to email! So sorry if my emails are boring it’s much easier to call, and then you can just answer all your questions! But anyways love you!! Have good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment